Thursday, September 30, 2010

I got an offer you can refuse...






Well... it gets a little bit complicate to decide about wich country of the entery world I would like to visite in some part of my life but if I have to shoose a continent it would be Europe. I like the idea of traveling in train for all the countries with a friend or boyfriend =). Now, if we going to get peeky I've loved the plan to go to Italy. I think that is not only a beautiful country but also I very romantic place. I like the arquitecture in there it's like time one day stop because the buildings, houses and monuments don't evolved, I really like that, with only look you can notice the type of culture.

Mostly, all the things a now about Italy comes from movies. I'm obsessed with maphia movies specially THE GOD FATHER I, II AND III, jaja I've watched them all, is not for the violent part (mostly jajaja) but for the beautiful landscapes that are shown in the movie. From that films I know that in there are huge squares or piazza like it's pronounce to italian were all the people gattered to celebrate different things like weddings, religious festivities and more...

I will like visite villas and their vineyards, in there have a enourmes dinner with all the common foods that italians eat. But the ultimate dream for me will be watch the sun rissing from a balcony with a amazing view with someone I love... wooouhhh!!!! that would be so cool and romantic. I definitely would try to explore as much as posible in that country.

I like Italy, I really like but I have to said that I just will go to visite it, maybe I will study in there for a short period of time but not for working and even less for living there. I will miss my family a lot.

To summarize I found this country great it's like a unic place where you can find calm and happiness, but I would not leave my CHILITO for any way.

2 comments:

  1. Chilitoooo =)! Any place can replace your land ... for some say that when one is calling you off the ground and that creates in you the long awaited longingly!
    ITALY !!!! Good place !!!!! I remember in the class of history I always hate to italians persons ..´cause They were always where burnt the sun =) ..
    But Italy is a place where breathe the air of love and romance ..When I fall in love i wish to go for this nice land.-
    I of course ...If a single girl ...I go!! The italian men are very sexi and handsome!!! =) ! You Know me =)! .-
    Love you
    PeLu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... it gets a little bit complicate to decide about wich country of the entery world I would like toSP visite in some part of my life but if I WF have to SP shoose a continent it would be Europe. I like the idea of traveling in train for all the countries with a friend or boyfriend =). Now, if we going to get SP peeky I've loved the plan to go to Italy. I think that is not only a beautiful country but also I very romantic place. I like the arquitecture in there it's like time one day stop because the buildings, houses and monuments don't WF evolved, I really like that, with only look you can notice the type of culture.

    Mostly, all the things a now about Italy comes from movies. I'm obsessed with maphia movies specially THE WF GOD FATHER I, II AND III, jaja I've watched them all, is not for the violent part (mostly jajaja) but for the beautiful landscapes that are shown in the movie. From that films I know that in there are huge squares or piazza like it's pronounce to italian SP were all the people SP gattered to celebrate different things like weddings, religious festivities and more...

    I will like SP visite villas and their vineyards, in there have a SP enourmes dinner with all the common foods that italians eat. But the ultimate dream for me will be watch the sun rissing from a balcony with a amazing view with someone I love... wooouhhh!!!! that would be so cool and romantic. I definitely would try to explore as much as SP posible in that country.

    I like Italy, I really like but I have to WF said that I just will go to SP visite it, maybe I will study in there for a short period of time but not for working and even less for living there. I will miss my family a lot.

    To summarize I found this country great it's like a SP unic place where you can find calm and happiness, but I would not leave my CHILITO for any way.

    Ceci,
    well done! try to keep writing because you do it very well.
    you know what? I'm a huge Godfather fan.Actually I have all the movies and the book I've read it many times! I even learnt Italian for that reason...
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete