Thursday, September 9, 2010

The fall semester

Well, I have to say that this year’s academic beginning was very good for me. I enter to the faculty with my mind fresh and new for all the curricular activities that I had. I even became good in some areas that in the past semester I wasn’t very well skilled, like anatomy but I have to said that at the end I was pretty exhausted and I couldn’t wait for vacations. Despite of that I didn’t reprove any subject and got very good grades. I couldn’t take any sports subject because there weren’t any that I like in the free time left. For other part I started to meet new people in the faculty actually I already knew them but we began to talk more and get to know us better than before so I have more friends than the past year. In some aspects I found this semester maybe is going to be a little more difficult than the other because I have more subjects and there for less time to do things that are not related to studies. I am afraid to stress out and lost it… I hope that will not be the case and I will be able to finish my fourth semester just as equal than last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment