Friday, November 5, 2010

The Godfather I


I’ll have to say that my favourite movie ever is THE GODFATHER I. The plot is about the Italian mafia in the fifties in New York City. The story is about a Sicilian man name Vito Corleone who immigrate to America and form a big family, but to have a better life he started to do all kinds of dirty jobs until he finally become the most important, respected and feared head of the mafia in that time. The main goal of Vito is to inheritance all his empire to his son, Michael. The Godfather is a Criminal kind of movie, which has a lot of violence instead of action. The main characters of the movie are Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando), Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) who is the youngest Vito’ son, Diane Keaton (Kay Adams Corleone) the wife of Michael and the rest of Vito’s children; Sonny Corleone (James Caan), Tom Hagen (Robert Duvall), Cony Corleone (Talia Shire) and Fredo Corleone (John Cazale). I always hear of this movie but I think the very first time that I saw it was no more than four years ago by cable TV and I instantly fell in love of it =). The thing that I like the most was the time of the story (1945-1955) in that years the women and men wear so beautiful clothes and the cars were amazing. Also the plot is great because is about a topic so important like mafia, you can see the inside world of it and I like to know about this types of mysterious subjects. Well, I could write and write about this movie, I like it so much that every time that I catch it in the TV I watch it and I could do it again… again… and again!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE =)

Pd, I didn't copy from you miss, is just that The Godfather is really my favourite movie ;)

3 comments:

  1. I really would like to be a sort of godfather ajhajahjahjaahja and shoot people because they do not pay you at time and drive big black cars ahajhahajhajha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that movie xD.... I know that it is a classic, but It doesn't convince me to watch it yet. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the voice of the godfather !!! Is a classic =)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete